Make your life easier with the valet service of CentralParking. With this valet parking service, you drive directly to the ship where (if you have arranged a drop-off time) the driver from CentralParking will be waiting to help you with your luggage. He or she then drives your car to a 24/7 secure parking area where it is stored under camera surveillance. Upon your return, set a pick-up time with CentralParking and your car will be ready for you in front of the ship, so you can drive home immediately.
The benefits of this valet parking service
- No waiting/loss of time or lugging suitcases
- You are immediately at your destination without public transport or taxi
- Your car will be safe and monitored
- Reliable drivers with a certificate of good conduct and driver qualifications
- The valet service of CentralParking is often cheaper than public parking in Amsterdam
How much does valet service cost?
For just € 145 your car is parked for a week in a secure parking spot, including pickup and return of your vehicle (by pre-booking). If you decide to book this service on the day your tour begins, the price for valet parking is € 155.
Valet Parking by CentralParking is an external (third party) service, recommended by Cultural Cruises Europe. However, Cultural Cruises Europe is not the executive party for valet parking services through this link. Did you already book a tour and would you like to use the valet parking service by CentralParking? You can register and book here.